Thursday, March 04, 2010

Free Association

The problem with coding qualitative research is that grammatical sticklers can miss the forest for the "dont"'s and the "alot"'s.


The Tits Group: not what you think.


I just noticed that my tag at the bottom of these posts where I note that the post talk about grammar, labeled "grammer police," is spelled wrong. I have decided to leave it this way because:
1. I like the irony.
2. Let this be a lesson to me all. Don't have hubris, Mack.
3. I don't feel like going back to change the previous posts.
Mea culpa, but if anyone asks in the future, refer to #1 and tell them it was on purpose.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Linda Hanzek said...

I like that idea, being the English instructor that I am. I am constantly making silly errors and going back to revise them; hence the silly steps to delete and repost...exhausting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home