Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Words to live by

"See I'm real glad that you opened up to me, 'cause that makes me like open up my heart, youknowmsayin?, and like share the stuff that's been happening to me. Because I used to be like you. I fell into that world of pretend. And that's where you gotta smarten up, and cut somebody sometimes. You might think that I float, you know, maybe even walk on water and stuff. But I mean to tell you that sometimes I drink out of a volcano. I know how to, to deal with the system. I know how to fuck wit it. I just gotta ask you, Ronnie, are you willing to accept what I have to teach?"

I thought that Observe and Report was much funnier than expected. Granted, I heard it was underwhelming, so I was primed to be impressed by anything. But let's face it, sometimes you have to drink from a volcano.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home