Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Silver Lining

You know the good thing about AOL? They are always looking for increasingly creative ways to get you to not completely ignore their free sample CD's, and sometimes they come up with something interesting. There have been several times when I've taken one of those "free N hours" offers and tossed the CD, just to have the package. I've used them for cases for mixes or to send a CD in the mail. (I altered them enough that the recipient would realize it was from me.) It must be hard to be a famous advertising dude who works for AOL, and he know he's really doing great work, but he still works for a company that charges people lots of money for crappy service. And since AOL doesn't have a quality product to sell, they are forced to rely on eye-catching advertising. Because of that, I just got the case to my next mix CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home