Monday, October 31, 2005

Drowning Myself the Slow Way

I know it's good for you to drink a lot of water, especially instead of pop or coffee or anything else that has extraneous sugar and chemicals, but perhaps I am drinking too much? I used to drink a liter of water in the morning before/during my first class. For the two years that I carried "The Liter" (as it was called by my friends) I was the only person I knew that didn't get seriously sick come cold/flu season. Plus, I seriously prefer humble tap water to almost any other beverage. I feel like I'm totally doing right by the world! However, good for me or no, I've had to urinate 4 times in the last two hours and it's getting annoying. Maybe I should eat something.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why you gotta hold it. Then later on you'll get the nice, long relief. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home