Wednesday, October 19, 2005

An Interesting Story With No Point

I go through these phases about once a month where I have weird, dramatically vivid dreams. I've been in one recently, and every morning I wake up and I'm sort of confused about where I am because I thought the dream was real. Sometimes I feel tired from having such an active or realistic dream. That happened to me this morning, so that when my alarm went off I felt like I'd be ripped out of reality and dumped into a bed. I felt as if I'd been on some huge epic adventure, but the details were quickly slipping away from me. The only thing I remembered was one image...

I was standing in my bathroom and there were maybe two dozen sticks of my flavor of deoderant on the counter. I thought it would be fun to use more than one at once, so I picked up about four in each hand and applied them to my underarms, which gave me excellent coverage in about two strokes.

That's it. Out of a whole epic adventure, that was the only thing I remembered. I just can't help thinking, perhaps my subconcious is telling me that I'm stinky? sniff sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home