Thursday, January 12, 2006

STALK ME

Want to see some pictures of me with people I know? Check this out. It's my photo album on Facebook.com, which is a college-centric version of Friendster. These things are generally very great. Via a feature of Facebook that allows you to do very detailed searches for people, particularly by "hometown" or "high school," I've connected with some great people that I had lost track of over the years. Of course, it probably also multiplies my chances of being stalked or identity-theived or whatever. (As if a Blog wasn't enough?) But for that small price I get to see funny pictures of my friends and me on the internet! I'd like to retain my identity, but come on, who wouldn't mind being stalked just a little. It's like techno-flattery. Climbing up the ivy to your lover's balcony for the 21st century.


PS- The spell checker on Blogger.com doesn't recognize the word Blog. Luckily, I DO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home