Monday, March 06, 2006

What a busy weekend! I have several reactions to share with you... the internet.

I went skiing! I'm going on a sweet trip next week that will involve skiing, so I went with some friends to try and figure out how not to break both my legs. And guess what? I didn't break both my legs! This trip is looking up. The main thing that I noticed is that it is much easier for me to turn left than right, which has to do with favoring my right (downhill) foot, but really it made me feel like Zoolander. Also, snowboarders move really fast. They zipped around me with fast "whooshing" sounds, enhancing my already-heightened sense of peril. I felt like I was in Ski Free. SUMMARY: I felt like Zoolander in Ski Free?

I'm at a temp job now and I'm getting tired of being interrupted while writing this, so I'll just finish quickly. I also ate a huge burrito, read and watched some fun science fiction, and recorded several fantastic songs with my a cappella group! Hooray for the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home