Thursday, February 02, 2006

Better than Power Rangers any day of the week

Today at lunch I got into a discussion about Voltron, which was one of my favorite TV shows as a kid. It inspired me to go on the interweb to try and find anything Voltron-related. I found a clip of the opening segment which introduces the story of Voltron over the theme music which rocks so hard. I noticed that at the end, when the announcer says "Voltron, defender of the universe!" I literally got chills of excitement. I attribute this to my mind's association between that opening theme and the excitement and joy I experienced while watching the show those many years ago. It makes me really happy to know that a childhood association could conjure such tangible elation today.

Activate interlock! Dynotherms connected! Infracells up! Mega thrusters are go! LET'S GO VOLTRON FORCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home