Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!

Okay so first of all, this is the first time I've ever put foreign "code" in my blog, which is I guess pretty exciting. Maybe I am learning! Now on to the good stuff...



If you haven't heard: SNAKES ON A PLANE! It's true, this is a real movie starring a real Samuel L. Jackson. It is about a terrorist or assassin or something who is trying to kill a witness, blah blah blah. I really enjoy the fact that this "teaser" trailer makes no attempt to justify why this shit is going down. It's not important, and you and I both know that. What is important is SNAKES ON A PLANE. You see, snakes are on this plane! I really can't say enough.

If you do a google search for "Snakes on a Plane" you come up with all kinds of things that are worth seeing. Seriously, just click down the page. I actually first heard of SoaP (as the "insiders" call it) through my future brother-in-law Morgan, who sent me the still-hilarious Overcompensating link (itself an offshoot of popular webcomic Wigu). It sums up the movie, and the reason people are getting so excited about it, so well. To paraphrase what one dude said on one of the links I clicked on, "You either get it or you don't." I suggest you DO because SNAKES ON A PLANE.


PS- The penultimate sentence is probably the most specific sentence I have ever written. It is surgically precise, balanced with a perfect lyrical beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home